Retrograde has to do with the darkness within all of us. The creation, vision, intuition, healing, and other things that are intangible to touch. You are never given things you can not handle , just remember that.
Celestial Libra ruled by Venus
This months New Moon is about Beauty and value within all relationships. Relationships relating to balance and interaction with your loved ones and partnerships. Try to see things in a different light. Help to explain your needs and ask to understand your partners. As Jupiter goes into Scorpio there will be a lot of transitions. Decluttering the things that no longer serve you such as jobs, friendships and relationships with yourself like bad habits. It's creating balance bringing beauty back to everything you experience to live in this world. Seeing the wonderment of life in everything in nature and all that you do. Libra is the first day of Autumn in the zodiac. What have you been harvesting since last spring in your hypothetical garden? If there is something that is not jiving take a minute to re-valuate , and Revamp. What is valuable and what is simply not working?
PAUSE-REFLECT-REBALANCE or I like to say REBOOT!
Reboot to that lova-man or lova-woman to reconnect that free flowing goodness that made you fall in love with yourself in the first place. I like to watch the movie " How Stella Got Her Groove Back". There's something so epic about that movie and when she "remembers", its like Magic to see in her eyes the Goddess rise!
I will also reach for my close friends book " Invisible Goddess" by Desiree Marie Leedo. Reconnecting and reclaiming to the inner goddess. By stepping into the beauty of your Power you transform your life into your greatest opportunity to emerge into a more meaningful life. This book is exceptional with actual healing steps to own your creative energy! It's truly my go-to activation workbook when I need my visions brought to fruition.
Let's get to know each other, I would love to hear from you. Comment below to share what is your biggest struggle finding balance in everyday life.
Libra = Glamorous Beauty
What do you need in your life to feel gorgeous , sexy and fulfilled with confidence. Maybe its a little glow on that topical aura of yours. I will buy myself really pretty flowers for my house when I feel I need something to make me feel ALIVE! Take some extra care to get glowy by nourishing your smooth skin with Uma oils and rolling it with an anti-aging jade roller. Treat yourself to making beauty routine more green getting trying some new non- aluminum green beauty deodorant.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED for a Balanced Beauty Ritual to bring in the New Moon :
1- White Sage (I get mine here in Encinitas at Soulscapes)
2 -Crystals of your choosing ( Pick your favorite power house)
2 -Flowers of your choice (I like fresh they bring a lively energy to the game)
2 -Leaves/fronds of your choosing (herbs, palm or bay leaves work well too)
One candle -any color
Pen and paper
1.) Start by cleansing your space and then your surroundings using the sage. As you cleanse you can repeat the following mantra or write your own-
“I cleanse the energy so I may be balanced, I cleanse the energy so I may be calm, I cleanse the energy so I feel whole again.”
For this ritual, you may also want to invite your Guides to join you. ( We all have them-invite them to join even if you've never asked them to join before)
2.) Place your candle in the middle on a table or the floor ( be careful of the carpet) and then your crystals on each side of the candle. Hold one flower and one leaf in each hand.
3.) Close your eyes and feel the flower in hand and take 11 deep breaths. Now say the mantra "
“I am alive, perfect and beautiful. This flower is a symbol to help awaken my aligned soul purpose and true calling.”
4.) Focus your energy on the hand that is holding the leaf. Repeat the following three times-
"I am grounded like a strong thick tree, I am completely rooted, I am perfect and prepared for the fulfilled abundance of my aligned soul purpose. When I listen to my inner whispers I trust I am being guided to exactly where to go.”
“I am ready to receive. Please guide me to feel connected in who I am, so I feel confident in my power of authority to handle any thing that arises."
5. Set the items in your hand on each side of the candle and take out a pen and paper. Write any thoughts that came do you while closing your eyes.
6. Bury the flower and leaf outside as a representation of seeds for your manifestations. This is the time of the planting and harvesting the seeds and thoughts of you desires and goals that you are putting into the earth for mother nature to nourish what you have put into the Universe. Literally....
Happy New Moon, wishing you love and blessings. XO
Your Mindset about life is Changing and 100% Empowered to do what your Soul Purpose is born to do! So take that LEAP OF FAITH! You are fully supported.
As women, we're often so focused on supporting everyone else that we neglect ourselves. But beauty comes from the inside out; if we want to look good, we have to feel good too!
If you don't already try scheduling in 3 hours for self-love each week. That is time for you. Use it to do the things you love, the things that recharge you, so you can be more present with others and in life.
1. Selfies - Now a lot of people say selfies are narcissistic, but I believe the opposite - that they're a radical act of self love! Practice taking a selfie every day for a week. You don't even have to post them. Just notice what comes up for you. Does it feel good? Or do you feel resistance? How does that change over the week?
2. Vision boarding - You can't manifest your desires if you don't know what they are! Take time to create a vision board (either viscerally, or online); I do this seasonally, or even monthly. I find that the clearer I am on my goals, that faster I can bring them to life. Hang it somewhere you visit often, or make it your background.
3. Gifts - buy yourself your favorite flowers (or something similarly luxurious) & include a detailed love note. You don't need anyone else to make you feel loved & special. You were born that way. Now own it.
4. Write a love letter to yourself - Tell yourself everything you want to hear. Be as romantic, silly, loving, kind and generous as you want. Put it in an envelope and open it any time you need a pick me up. Let it serve as a reminder that you don’t need an “other” to feel loved and cared for.
5. Create a love contract - Write or print the following on a piece of paper; sign it and hand somewhere you frequent: "It is my conscious decision to love, honor & appreciate myself at all times. I celebrate what I have and accept greatness. I accept the capacity to recieve love effortlessly. I am love. I exude love and forgive myself for anything necessary in my past. I vow to speak kindly to myself and move on from the habits, situations and relationships holding me back. I step fully into my power now. I vow to love, honor, and respect my body, mind & soul, because I am already perfect, whole & complete. Love always & forever, _____________"
6. Practice kind speech - If words enter your brain or come out your mouth that are unkind - rewind! Simply correct the thought. Hug yourself & say “I’m sorry I wasn’t kind. I love you and am working on loving you more. I’m doing my best.” And don't beat yourself up about being perfect, none of us are.
I'd love to know, what are your favorite self-love rituals?